I moved in Parkview apartments on Oct 5th and have been living here for...
I moved in Parkview apartments on Oct 5th and have been living here for around 3 weeks or so.
The parking nearby is pretty sufficient and amenities are nice. Maintenance responds pretty quick and the staff are very friendly. John even helps me print things out since I don't have a printer at home.
The main deciding factors for why I picked this place:
1. Located very near the park and lake, great for runs and a good view. Also near restaurants about 10-20 minute walk.
2. Flexible leasing contract. Monthly Price for 6 month vs 12 month is the same. You can also extend your lease 1-2 month longer (if available) and can choose to upgrade to a bigger unit without having to pay the application fee again.
3. Price: It's a really good price. Mine was less than $1200 for a studio
4. Being able to buzz people into your apartment (including food and grocery delivery) using your smartphone. Meaning you can stay in and never leave if you wanted.
5. Mail receiving center means you can receive stuff during work hours.
6. There's a convenience store attached to the building. No more worries over running out of condiments when cooking/baking. Or if you're just too lazy and need a frozen pre-made meal (prices are reasonable too).
7. Good and friendly neighbors.
Heating for the shower can spike up and down occasionally but given it's a vintage style building, it's not unexpected.
Overall very positive experience here so far. Come join the community :)
Welcome to our community Bennett. The Team at Park View Apartments is happy you have decided to call Park View your home. We have a fix for the shower! Always feel that you may bring any discomfort to our attention as we are happy to resolve it. Glad to hear you are enjoying the many benefits of living at Park View Apartments! Have a great Halloween.